We have an open list and welcome requests for registration from patients living in or moving to the practice area.
You can register by completing a form available from reception or you can download a New Patient Registration Pack to complete for each family member and hand into the the surgery. You will need to complete this by hand and bring it to the surgery and provide one form of personal identification plus proof of address.
Registrations will not be processed unless the forms are completed and we have the forms of ID and proof of address.
Adults and Children Aged over 13 – Need to complete Forms 1, 2, 5, 7 (if requiring access to online services) and 8
Children Aged under 13 – Parent / Guardian need to complete Forms 1, 2, 3, 4 (if requiring access to online services on behalf of child)
- GMS1 Patient Registration Form -To be completed by All Patients
- Summary Care Record and Opt out form – To be completed by All Patients
- New Patient Questionnaire for Under 13 year olds
- Online Services Registration for Proxy Access and Under 13 year olds
- New Patient Questionnaire for Over 13’s and Adults For over 13 year olds and adults
- Patient Online Services Information Leaflet – For over 13 year olds and adults
- Patient Online Services Application Form – For over 13 year olds and adults
- Type 1 Data Opt Out Form – For over 13 year olds and adults
You will have a named, accountable doctor who is responsible for coordinating your care. You can still talk to or make appointments to see any of our doctors or nurses, not just your named GP.
We recommend that new patients undertake a health check with a practice nurse.
For information in all languages regarding NHS services, please go to the NHS website.
Patients wishing to register with the Surgery on a temporary basis need to complete the GMS3 Temporary Services Form